Food Bags (ECOPAK) (without hanging kit) Bear Bag
*Select Large Or Small food bag for your kit
Eco Friendly Recycled & Hybrid Materials
Better for the planet. Every yard of ECOPAK™ EPLX200 fabric contains over 20 plastic recycled bottles, and saves over 1 lb. of carbon emissions compared to other ultralight fabrics. ECOPAK™ DTRS75 is hybrid fabric using both new and recycled materials in its construction.
BLACK, BROWN & GRAY - ECOPAK™ EPLX200
Black, Gray & Brown versions use ECOPAK™ EPLX200 which is a slightly heavier material built to last. Every yard of ECOPAK™ EPLX200 fabric contains over 20 plastic recycled bottles, and saves over 1 lb. of carbon emissions compared to other ultralight fabrics. The large weighs just 3.1oz. The small weighs just 2.1oz.
WHITE - ECOPAK™ DTRS75 (formally 50w)
White ECOPAK DTRS75 is a hybrid fabric using both recycled and virgin materials in its construction.is An extremely ultralight and strong food bag with the large weighing just 1.6oz and the small weighing just 1.15oz. Don't let the lightweight fool you. This stuff is tough!
- $29 11"x17" SMALL bear bag
- $34 16"x19" LARGE bear bag
- Made of Recycled Ecopak Fabric
- Seam taped for increased weather resistance.
- Flat Bottom Option (Add $3)
- Spoon Stash (Add $6)
- More affordable than comparable fabrics
- Ultralight and ultra tough
- Outer shell has an abrasion layer
- Inside is laminated for increased weather resistance.
HOW MUCH FOOD WILL THEY HOLD?
- 11x17" SMALL Food Bag (1-3 Days Food 7-8 Liters).
- 16x19" LARGE Food Bag (3-7 Days Food 12-13 Liters).
Colors often change as supply from our fabric distributor changes. Photos may not always show what's available. See selection choices for what we have in stock.
BEAR & CRITTER RESISTANT? Most likely no. You will still need to properly store your food bag.
Need a bag with a hanging kit? Go here
Where it's made
Made right here in the USA by by Hilltop Packs in Waynesburg PA.