Hilltop Packs LLC
Ultralight Hiker Belts. Save weight on your belt? Of course!
- Replace your heavy leather belt. Leather belts can weight 8oz and more!
- Hiking pants sometimes come with flimsy crappy belts that don't hold up. This would be a major upgrade while still being light weight.
- Easy to use YKK buckle instead of a traditional belt buckle. Perfect for when hands get cold
- YKK Buckle. Same buckle we use on our backpacks.
- 1" Heavy Duty Webbing. Not cheap and flimsy.
- Weighs just 1.3oz (for the large)
- Easily trim to size if needed
- Use your pant waist size. Order a size up if in doubt. Easily trim to size. Leave about 6 inches of tail when trimming.
- Small - Up to 32 Inches
- Medium - 32 - 34 Inches
- Large - 34-36 inches
- XL - 36 - 38 Inches
- XXL 38 - 42 Inches
- XXXL 42 - 46 inches
60 Day Return Policy
Buy with confidence. Bought an item that doesn't fit your needs? Maybe you ordered the wrong size? Return it for a full refund within 60 days (Buyer pays shipping). See our full warranty and return policy here
Current Lead Times
Follow this link for current lead times here
Fits my hiking pants and hiking shorts, no problem.
Easy to adjust and just snap it together, another "easy peasy" item from Hilltop Packs and in my chosen color.
4 ounces lighter than the belt I usually so win - win for me.
I have several small, thin web belts that came with various shorts and pants that I've purchased over the years. Many had started to fail or were just to light to be useful. This is the perfect replacement. It was surprisingly sturdy for such a light belt. It adjusts easily but more importantly, it stays where I adjust it to without slipping. I wear it daily, very nice!
I love my hiker belts. I use them to strap chairs and small items individually into my yakima rack on my teardrop trailer. They are wide and the buckles are high quality. Very easy for my fingers when cold to pick off just the item I need. The colors are vibrant as well.
I’ve been looking for a belt that was comfortable and this one fits the bill for sure very good job that’s Hilltop Packs well done
This belt is about 1/2 the weight of the belt I bought at REI. Once you adjust it, you just snap it on in the future. Very cool.