This is an information page for tips on our custom printing
From dry bags to backpacks we can print on many different ULTRALIGHT fabrics such as Dyneema & ECOPACK (and other fabrics)
Which fabrics look best for printing?
- DTRS75 looks great with both photos and graphics
- Dyneema 2.92oz looks great with both photos and graphics
- Dyneema 1.43oz looks great with bold graphics (no photos)
- Dyneema 1.0oz looks great with bold graphics (no photos)
- Be sure to use high quality, sharp graphics in JPG or PNG format. Not sure if your photo or graphic will work? Contact us and ask.
- If you wish to design in photoshop or other software check out our templates page here.
FREE PHOTOS AND GRAPHICS TO USE
- Free photos and graphics can be found here. Can be used with our web based designers or your own design program.
Do I need to design my own graphics in photoshop?
- No. You can simply upload your favorite photo or pattern to the product you wish to order.
- Our printing process is permanent. Will not fade, bleed, or scratch off.
- JPG or PNG work well.
- When possible send only high resolution sharp and clear images.
- Try and keep your file size under 20mb (preferable 10mb).
- Please do not send us copyrighted photos or graphics that you do not own.
- No images depicting anything illegal.
Will Hilltop Packs Design My Graphics?