Alpen Fuel Chocolate Strawberry Granola
At 770 calories, our Chocolate Strawberry Granola is one of the highest calorie backpacking breakfast on the market! Made from real fruit and energy rich ingredients like chia seeds, organic maple syrup, and almonds, this nutritious breakfast has plenty of carbohydrates, healthy fats, and 24g of protein to give you miles of balanced energy without leaving you feeling bloated.
PREP - quick 5 minute prep with hot or cold water (contains powdered milk)
- NUTRITION - gluten free, vegetarian, and low sodium
- INGREDIENTS - all natural, clean ingredients
- FUEL - endurance tailored nutrition keeps you fueled for 3-4 hours with steady energy, no bloating or sugar crashes!
- CALORIES - 770
- PROTEIN - 24g
- WEIGHT - 5.6oz
- SHELF LIFE - 18 months
- SMALL BATCH - made in small batches by a Montana owned small business
How to make:
Mix with 4-5oz of hot or cold water
Wait 5 minutes and enjoy!
Ingredients: Granola (Organic Gluten Free Rolled Oats, Almonds, Organic Maple Syrup, Organic Coconut Oil, Brown Rice Crisps, Semi-Sweet Chocolate (Chocolate Liquor, Sugar, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla), Organic Chia Seeds, Cocoa Powder, Brown Sugar, Salt, Cardamom), Nonfat Powdered Milk, Strawberries.
Contains: Almonds, Coconut, Milk, Soy
Where it's made
- Made right here in the USA by Alpen Fuel