"Rawlogy" Cork Massage Ball w/ Hilltop Packs Logo
What makes a Rawlogy Cork Massage Ball so special?
- We partnered with Rawlogy to create our very our own series of custom stamped ultralight massage balls perfect for use on the trail.
- 2 SIZES AVAILABLE: Choose from the lightweight 2.5" classic cork massage ball or our ultra lightweight 1.9" mini cork massage ball.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Designed by hikers for self-massage during backpacking trips, these balls are your perfect travel companion.
- CONVENIENT, DURABLE & COMPACT: Can be used for self-massage anywhere. The cork massage ball is water-resistant and highly durable. It's self-care, anywhere!
- GRIPPY WHEN WET: Non-slip cork surface feels soft and grippy, even when your skin is damp.
- Classic specs: 2.5 in (6.35 cm), 1.4 oz (40 g). The size of a tennis ball.
- Mini specs: 1.9 in (4.83 cm), 0.7 oz (20 g). The size of a golf ball.
Where it's made
- Made by Rawlogy. Please visit their website to see where they are made.
60 Day Return Policy
Buy with confidence. Bought an item that doesn't fit your needs? Maybe you ordered the wrong size? Return it for a full refund within 60 days (Buyer pays shipping). See our full warranty and return policy here
Current Lead Times
Follow this link for current lead times here