Dry Bags Roll Top Ultralight (Non-printed) (DYNEEMA)
Dry Bags - Roll Top Ultralight
- These roll top dry bags strike an amazing balance of strength and ultralight weight.
- *Want Custom Printed Dry Bags? Go here.
- Made from 1.0oz or 1.43oz thickness Dyneema® these bags are perfect for ultralight backpacking. All include taped seams for increased weather resistance keeping your clothes, quilts and other valuable items dry on the trail.
- Not all colors are available for each size and thickness. See selections for availability.
- Not all colors are available all the time.
- The 1.0oz Dyneema® (DCF) is a perfect option for carrying lighter items such as clothes, med kits or hygiene items inside your backpack. For electronics and heavier items upgrade to the 1.43oz Dyneema®.
- The 1.43oz option is also ideal for external carry on the outside of your pack such is in the mesh front pocket or side pockets.
NOTE: Not designed to be used as a food bag or hung from a tree. For food bags and food bag kits go here.
- 5x8" Small (0.25oz) 0.6 Liters
- 7.5x10.25" Medium (0.35oz) 2.5 Liters
- 7.5x14.5" Medium Long (0.45 oz) 3.5 Liters
- 11x16.5" Large (0.70oz) (7-8 Liters) 7.5 Liters
- 12.25"x22.25" Jumbo (0.77oz) 11 Liters
- 13.5"x23.5" Jumbo PLUS (0.81oz) 15 Liters
- Small: Stoves, Toiletries and small items
- Medium: Ditty Bag or minimal clothing
- Medium Long: Larger Diddy Bag, or Light weight Clothing
- Large: Typical Clothing Bag
- Jumbo: Winter clothes or Lightweight quilt 50 to 20 degree range
- Jumbo PLUS: 30 to -20 Degree Lightweight Quilt
DRY BAG SIZES FOR QUILTS
- 50 Degree Quilts down to 20 Degree Quilts use the "Jumbo" Dry Bag. Lighter quilts will allow extra room for clothes.
- 30 Degrees Quilts down to -20 Quilts use the "Jumbo Plus". Lighter quilts will allow extra room for clothes.
- See Video for sizing
- Two year warranty. Like all our handmade gear... Have a problem? Send it back for repair or replacement. No questions asked. We proudly stand behind our products.
- Purchase will confidence. If you purchase these are they end up not fitting your needs you an always return them for a 100% refund.
Where it's made
Made right here in the USA by by Hilltop Packs in Waynesburg PA.
60 Day Return Policy
Buy with confidence. Bought an item that doesn't fit your needs? Maybe you ordered the wrong size? Return it for a full refund within 60 days (Buyer pays shipping). See our full warranty and return policy here
Current Lead Times
Follow this link for current lead times here
I haven't used the gear in the field yet.Looks good so far,will review after I've used it.
Great quality, fast turnaround, there's nothing not to like!
I’m a huge fan of Hilltop Packs products! (I use many of their bags)
I purchased this dry sack to pack my tent in. It fits perfectly and works as a super easy pack. I wanted something to manage the water when I have no choice but to pack the tent wet.
Thankfully, I haven’t used it in those conditions just yet - but I have no doubt this is exactly what I was hoping for
Awesome customer service!
I ordered a food bag and a couple small zippered pouches. I made a mistake when ordering and reached out to Hilltop and they were very responsive. Fixed my mistake and got the order out to me very quickly in time for my trip. Excellent products and customer service. I will happily purchase from them again and will recommend them to my friends.