Dry Bags Roll Top Ultralight (Non-printed)
DRY BAG SIZES & USES
Dry Bags - Roll Top Ultralight
- These roll top dry bags strike an amazing balance of strength and ultralight weight.
- *Want Custom Printed Dry Bags? Go here.
- Made from 1.0oz or 1.43oz thickness Dyneema® these bags are perfect for ultralight backpacking. All include taped seams for increased weather resistance keeping your clothes, quilts and other valuable items dry on the trail.
- The 1.0oz Dyneema® is a perfect option for carrying lighter items such as clothes, med kits or hygiene items inside your backpack. For electronics and heavier items upgrade to the 1.43oz Dyneema®.
- The 1.43oz option is also ideal for external carry on the outside of your pack such is in the mesh front pocket or side pockets. Selecting 1.43 adds $1.
NOTE: Not designed to be used as a food bag or hung from a tree. For food bags and food bag kits go here.
- 5x8" Small (0.25oz) 0.6 Liters
- 7.5x10.25" Medium (0.35oz) 2.5 Liters
- 7.5x14.5" Medium Long (0.45 oz) 3.5 Liters
- 11x16.5" Large (0.70oz) (7-8 Liters) 7.5 Liters
- 12.25"x22.25" Jumbo (0.77oz) 11 Liters
- 13.5"x23.5" Jumbo PLUS (0.81oz) 15 Liters
- Small $19 for 1.0 Dyneema - $20 for 1.43 Dyneema
- Medium $27 for 1.0 Dyneema - $28 for 1.43 Dyneema
- Medium Long $30 for 1.0 Dyneema - $31 for 1.43 Dyneema
- Large $36 for 1.0 Dyneema - $37 for 1.43 Dyneema
- Jumbo $41 for 1.0 Dyneema - $42 for 1.43 Dyneema
- Jumbo PLUS $45 for 1.0 Dyneema - $46 for 1.43 Dyneema
- Small: Stoves, Toiletries and small items
- Medium: Ditty Bag or minimal clothing
- Medium Long: Larger Diddy Bag, or Light weight Clothing
- Large: Typical Clothing Bag
- Jumbo: Winter clothes or Lightweight quilt 50 to 20 degree range
- Jumbo PLUS: 30 to -20 Degree Lightweight Quilt
DRY BAG SIZES FOR QUILTS
- 50 Degree Quilts down to 20 Degree Quilts use the "Jumbo" Dry Bag. Lighter quilts will allow extra room for clothes.
- 30 Degrees Quilts down to -20 Quilts use the "Jumbo Plus". Lighter quilts will allow extra room for clothes.
- See Video for sizing