Custom Size Bags
WATCH VIDEO & READ BELOW FOR SIZING TIPS
CUSTOM SIZE Dry Bags - Food Bags - Stuff Sacks
- ADD 4 INCHES to the length of Dry Bags and Dry Bags w/ hanging tab for the roll down. We will not add that for you. Stuff sacks are a little easier to figure out without adding extra length.
- Always estimate bigger.The weight difference will be minimal.
- Use garbage bags or freezer bags to prototype your own bag. Easy to cut up and tape together. Don't stretch your prototype plastic as our fabrics do not stretch.
- If you plan to use this as a food bag please select dry bag w/hanging tab. Buckles alone are not intended to to hung from.
- You may select Dry Bag, Dry Bag w/ hanging tab or Stuff Sack
- All seams are taped and increased weather proofness.
- Dimensions listed below are flat, unrolled dimensions of your bag. That's unrolled, laid flat, top to bottom, side to side. Please do not try and use dimensions of a full bag.
- Currently only available in ultralight white ECOPAK DTRS75. Comparable to 1.43oz Dyneema. We love this stuff!
- Round or flat bottom not available.
- Due to handmade manufacturing the final product size may vary slightly by up .5 (1/2) inches. Please keep this in mind.
- Custom size bags cost more than stock bags. Each bag has to be cut and built to spec outside of our normal workflow.
- Custom size bags can not be returned for size reason. Please be sure what size you need.
- Custom printing on custom sizes currently not available. White only.
- Use the CUSTOM SIZE IT button to select your options and get a price. Then ad to cart. That's it!
Where it's made
Made right here in the USA by by Hilltop Packs in Waynesburg PA.
Buy with confidence. Bought an item that doesn't fit your needs? Maybe you ordered the wrong size? Return it for a full refund within 60 days (Buyer pays shipping). See our full warranty and return policy here
Follow this link for current lead times here