Roll Top Fanny Pack (ECOPAK)
Better for the planet. Every yard of ECOPAK™ fabric contains over 20 plastic recycled bottles, and saves over 1 lb. of carbon emissions compared to other ultralight fabrics.
These Roll Top Fanny Packs are made of a recycled ECOPAK EPX200 Fabric. The outer shell has an abrasion layer that offers excellent abrasion resistance. This product has a long life expectancy while still being considered ultralight.
- Sustainable use of recycled fabrics
- Easy wide access to items. No more fighting a zipper.
- Expandable capacity as needed
- Extremely weather resistant design. Seams are taped.
- Includes 2 different Belt Systems.
- Way cooler than traditional fanny pack designs :)
- Ultra Lightweight design at just 3.0 ounces.
- 3x8" at the bottom. Typical rolled height 4 to 6 inches. 13" tall unrolled.
- Comfortably holds 2-3 Liters and can be expanded to 4 Liters when needed.
- Made from 100% US Recycled fabrics ECOPAK EPLX200
- Adding one of the included belt options adds about 1.3 Ounces
- Includes 2 different detachable belt systems
- Stand alone belt for use without a backpack.
- Extra attachments to integrate with just about any backpack with a hip belt or with attachment points where a hip belt would go. Hip belt must have attachment points. Contact us with any questions about this.
Extra Attachment Belt
- Need an extra attachment belt for each backpack you own? You have 1 included. Buy more here