Roll Top Fanny Pack (ECOPAK)
Pickup available at 1006 E Greene St
Usually ready in 5+ days
Better for the planet. Every yard of ECOPAK™ fabric contains over 20 plastic recycled bottles, and saves over 1 lb. of carbon emissions compared to other ultralight fabrics.
These Roll Top Fanny Packs are made of a recycled ECOPAK EPX200 Fabric. The outer shell has an abrasion layer that offers excellent abrasion resistance. This product has a long life expectancy while still being considered ultralight.
- Sustainable use of recycled fabrics
- Easy wide access to items. No more fighting a zipper.
- Expandable capacity as needed
- Extremely weather resistant design. Seams are taped.
- Includes 2 different Belt Systems.
- Way cooler than traditional fanny pack designs :)
- Ultra Lightweight design at just 3.0 ounces.
- 3x8" at the bottom. Typical rolled height 4 to 6 inches. 13" tall unrolled.
- Comfortably holds 2-3 Liters and can be expanded to 4 Liters when needed.
- Made from 100% US Recycled fabrics ECOPAK EPLX200
- Adding one of the included belt options adds about 1.3 Ounces
- Includes 2 different detachable belt systems
- Stand alone belt for use without a backpack.
- Extra attachments to integrate with just about any backpack with a hip belt or with attachment points where a hip belt would go. Hip belt must have attachment points. Contact us with any questions about this.
Extra Attachment Belt
- Need an extra attachment belt for each backpack you own? You have 1 included. Buy more here
- Two year warranty. Like all our handmade gear... Have a problem? Send it back for repair or replacement. No questions asked. We proudly stand behind our products.
- Purchase will confidence. If you purchase these are they end up not fitting your needs you an always return them for a 100% refund.
Where it's made
Made right here in the USA by by Hilltop Packs in Waynesburg PA.
60 Day Return Policy
Buy with confidence. Bought an item that doesn't fit your needs? Maybe you ordered the wrong size? Return it for a full refund within 60 days (Buyer pays shipping). See our full warranty and return policy here
Current Lead Times
Follow this link for current lead times here