DSLR-Camera Front Pack (DYNEEMA)
DSLR-Camera Front Pack
DSLR/Camera "Front Pack" or chest pack. Carry your DSLR camera gear up front right where you need it while backpacking. Mounts to any backpack. Designed to hang lower near your stomach instead of your chest for easy access. The roll top and sealed seams keep the water out. Padded bottom protects your gear when you set it down. Four buckled straps allow you to quickly and easily detach your front pack. Enough room for a full frame DSLR camera and 24-70 or 24-120 lens and even a detached microphone for vlogging. Made with 5.0 oz Dyneema®.
Base Pack Includes
- 11" Tall with Roll Top. 8" Wide (Will expand a bit) and 3.5" deep but can expand to 5" as the bag expands.
- Weighs under 4 Ounces. Depending on trimmed strap length.
- Padded Bottom. In our testing this is enough for ultralight photographers.
- Seam taped for increased weather resistance.
- Adjustable straps that hold position.
- Does not bounce around, stays in place.
- Side tripod attachment (Velcro) ($9)
- Mesh front pocket ($11)
- Front, Side padding protection ($19)
Where it's made
Made right here in the USA by by Hilltop Packs in Waynesburg PA.