Dry Bags w/ Custom Printing
WATCH THIS BEFORE ORDERING
DRY BAG SIZES & USES
CUSTOM PRINTED DRY BAGS!
Custom Printed Dyneema® Dry Bags with your choice of our many patterns or upload YOUR OWN Logo or photo or any other graphic you send us! Never get your bags mixed up at camp again.
UPLOADING YOUR OWN IMAGES
- Use our web-based designer below to create your perfect dry bag.
- You may also upload your own design using our templates
- Same design printed on both sides
NEED PHOTOS AND GRAPHICS?
- Use our free collection of photos and graphics here. These can be used in our web-based designer or in your own design software.
DESIGNING YOURSELF? NEED TEMPLATES?
- Using photoshop or some other design software? Use our templates here
ABOUT OUR DRY BAGS
- Our roll top dry bags strike an amazing balance of strength and ultralight weight. These bags are also seam taped for extra weather resistance. Made from 1.0oz or 1.43oz Dyneema®. Perfect for keeping clothes and other valuable items dry.
- The 1.0oz Dyneema® is a perfect option for carrying lighter items such as clothes, med kits or hygiene items inside your backpack. For electronics and heavier items upgrade to the 1.43oz Dyneema® .
- The 1.43oz option is also ideal for external carry on the outside of your pack such as in the mesh front pocket or side pockets.
- 5x8" Small (0.25oz) 0.6 Liters
- 7.5x10.25" Medium (0.35oz) 2.5 Liters
- 7.5x14.5" Medium Long (0.45 oz) 3.5 Liters
- 11x16.5" Large (0.70oz) (7-8 Liters) 7.5 Liters
- 12.25"x22.25" Jumbo (0.77oz) 11 Liters
- 13.5"x23.5" Jumbo PLUS (0.81oz) 15 Liters
- Small: $37
- Medium: $43
- Medium Long: $46
- Large: $54
- Jumbo: $60
- Jumbo PLUS: $64
- Small: Stoves, Toiletries and small items
- Medium: Ditty Bag or minimal clothing
- Medium Long: Larger Diddy Bag, or Lightweight Clothing
- Large: Typical Clothing bag
- Jumbo: Winter clothes or Lightweight quilt 50 to 20 degree range
- Jumbo PLUS: 30 to -20 Degree Lightweight Quilt
DRY BAGS FOR QUILTS
- 50 Degree Quilts down to 20 Degree Quilts use the "Jumbo" Dry Bag. Lighter quilts will allow extra room for clothes.
- 30 Degrees Quilts down to -20 Quilts use the "Jumbo Plus". Lighter quilts will allow extra room for clothes.
- See video for sizing help