Do you feel you have a missing package? For us to replace your order we will need a letter from the USPS stating that your package is lost. Please use the link below to start a "missing mail search request" at USPS. This must be done on the customers end as it will usually involve your local post office. Once you receive this letter from the post office send us a copy to receive a replacement order. 

Note 1: Going to your local post office will not work. In most cases they will not be of any help. You must use the link below to start a formal request.

Note 2: You are NOT filing a claim for refund by the USPS. Only a "mail search request". That request will either find the missing mail or they will provide you with a letter stating they can't find it. Our insurance to cover that package will need that letter.

Start your mail search request at USPS here