Hilltop Packs LLC
Food Bag (ECOPAK) WITH Hanging Kit (Bear Bag)
Pickup available at 1006 E Greene St
Usually ready in 5+ days
*Select Large Or Small food bag for your kit
Eco Friendly Recycled & Hybrid Materials
Better for the planet. Every yard of ECOPAK™ EPLX200 fabric contains over 20 plastic recycled bottles, and saves over 1 lb. of carbon emissions compared to other ultralight fabrics. ECOPAK™ DTRS75 is hybrid fabric using both new and recycled materials in its construction.
BLACK, BROWN, GRAY, YELLOW (with grid lines), & WHITE (with grid lines) -
These versions use ECOPAK™ EPLX200 which is a slightly heavier material built to last. Every yard of ECOPAK™ EPLX200 fabric contains over 20 plastic recycled bottles, and saves over 1 lb. of carbon emissions compared to other ultralight fabrics. The large weighs just 3.1oz. The small weighs just 2.1oz.
WHITE - ECOPAK™ DTRS75
White ECOPAK DTRS75 is a hybrid fabric using both recycled and virgin materials in its construction.is An extremely ultralight and strong food bag with the large weighing just 1.6oz and the small weighing just 1.15oz. Don't let the lightweight fool you. This stuff is tough!
- 11"x17" SMALL bear bag
16"x19" LARGE bear bag
- Kit includes, 50 feet of 1.75mm Yellow Cord, Carabiner, & Rock Sack
- Seam taped for increased weather resistance (virtually waterproof).
- Flat Bottom Option (Add $3)
- Spoon Stash (Add $6)
- Upgrade cord option to 2.2mm (Add$6)
- More affordable than comparable fabrics
- Ultralight and ultra tough
- Outer shell has an abrasion layer
- Inside is laminated for increased weather resistance.
- "Spoon Stash" Add $6 Never lose your spoon in the bottom of your food bag again! Only adds 0.10 ounce. It's a little pocket on the inside that holds your spoon. See video here.
- "Flat Bottom" Add a flat bottom which makes the bottom more square and helps the bag stand up on its own.
- "Throw Line" Swap out our standard 1.75mm bear bag line for 2.2mm Notch brand. This stuff is the perfect bear bag line. Ultralight weight and slides over branches with ease. 2.2mm will tangle less and glide easier.
HOW MUCH FOOD WILL THEY HOLD?
- 11x17" SMALL Food Bag (1-3 Days Food 7-8 Liters).
- 16x19" LARGE Food Bag (3-7 Days Food 12-13 Liters).
Colors often change as supply from our fabric distributor changes. Photos may not always show what's available. See selection choices for what we have in stock.
BEAR & CRITTER RESISTANT? Most likely no. You will still need to properly store your food bag.
- Two year warranty. Like all our handmade gear... Have a problem? Send it back for repair or replacement. No questions asked. We proudly stand behind our products.
- Purchase will confidence. If you purchase these are they end up not fitting your needs you an always return them for a 100% refund.
Where it's made
Made right here in the USA by by Hilltop Packs in Waynesburg PA.
60 Day Return Policy
Buy with confidence. Bought an item that doesn't fit your needs? Maybe you ordered the wrong size? Return it for a full refund within 60 days (Buyer pays shipping). See our full warranty and return policy here
Current Lead Times
Follow this link for current lead times here