Dry Bags Roll Top Ultralight (ECOPAK) (Non-printed)
Dry Bags - Roll Top Ultralight
- These roll top dry bags strike an amazing balance of strength and ultralight weight.
- *Want Custom Printed Dry Bags? Go here.
- Made from DTRS75 fabric from Challenge Sailcloth the makers of ECOPACK and ULTRA fabrics. These bags are perfect for ultralight backpacking. All include taped seams for increased weather resistance keeping your clothes, quilts and other valuable items dry on the trail. With a proper roll down they are virtually waterproof.
- DTRS75 is very comparable in weight to 1.43 Dyneema. This stuff is strong and tough. With an abrasion layer on the outside and a waterproofing layer in the inside.
- It's a hybrid fabric using both recycled and new materials in its construction.
- Seams are taped for extreme weather resistance.
NOTE: Not designed to be used as a food bag or hung from a tree. Does not include a hanging tab. For food bags and food bag kits go here.
- 5x8" Small (0.46oz) 0.6 Liters
- 7.5x10.25" Medium (0.71oz) 2.5 Liters
- 7.5x14.5" Medium Long (0.83 oz) 3.5 Liters
- 11x16.5" Large (1.230oz) (7-8 Liters) 7.5 Liters
- 12.25"x22.25" Jumbo (1.46oz) 11 Liters
- 13.5"x23.5" Jumbo PLUS (1.621oz) 15 Liters
- Small $17
- Medium $24
- Medium Long $27
- Large $32
- Jumbo $36
- Jumbo PLUS $40
- Small: Stoves, med kits and small items
- Medium: Ditty Bag, toiletries bag or med kit.
- Medium Long: Larger Diddy Bag, or Light weight Clothing
- Large: Typical Clothing Bag
- Jumbo: Winter clothes or Lightweight quilt 50 to 20 degree range
- Jumbo PLUS: 30 to -20 Degree Lightweight Quilt
DRY BAG SIZES FOR QUILTS
- 50 Degree Quilts down to 20 Degree Quilts use the "Jumbo" Dry Bag. Lighter quilts will allow extra room for clothes.
- 30 Degrees Quilts down to -20 Quilts use the "Jumbo Plus". Lighter quilts will allow extra room for clothes.
- Currently available in white.
Where it's made
Made right here in the USA by by Hilltop Packs in Waynesburg PA.